- FREE BOWL RUBwood preservative included
- FREE WOODEN SPOONalso included!
- FREE GUARANTEEour products guaranteed for life
- FREE GIFT NOTEhand-written gift card included
- FREE DONATIONpart of your purchase is donated
- TAX-FREE SALESwhen you buy from us
- LIFETIME OF SERVICEwill stand the test of time
Serving up fresh American ideas with traditional shaker quality at prices that beat kitchen stores."
- customer, Portland Maine
Wooden Salad Bowl SPECIAL OFFER
Browse all our functional Salad Bowls »
7 Reasons to purchase right now------------>
About Our Wooden Salad Bowls
Nobody does it better! Beautiful cherry wood extra thick and no extra charge."
- customer, New York, New York
Join us and go local, organic and reclaimed whenever possible!
Our wood bowls are food safe, all-natural, and locally handcrafted by our skilled craftsmen from a single piece of premium north American hardwood or carefully laminated wood boards. No chemicals, stains, glazes or artificial wood enhancers are ever used. The beauty of each wood bowl comes to life with two hand dippings in mineral oil and three consecutive treatments with our exclusive Bowl and Board Rub. Over the years, our customers have taught us to work in north American hardwoods, primaryily Cherry, Black Walnut and Maple.The real cost of a wooden bowl is in the hand work at the bowl mill and then the shipping.
We will select a bowl for you using our experienced eye, but encourage you to come visit us or one of our retail friends so you can pick your own!
- At our Outlet Store in Webster: retail quality wooden bowls; one of a kind bowls; unique vintage finds; and discounted bowls and seconds..
- Other Retail Stores: Wooden bowls sold in your town by our favorite retail friends. In this economy, we must deliver the best bowls possible at the best price.
- Our Online Store: We carefully select each bowl we sell online to be "poke your eye out wonderful" when the box is opened!
Chopping the salad allows flavors and textures to mingle in every bite instead of having to fish for flavors.
Learn about Chopped Salads & Bowls!
This popular dish was originally created in 1924 by Italian chef Caesar Cardini at his hotel in Tijuana, Mexico.
Recipe for a great Caesar Salad Dressing!